Friday, May 29, 2009

The Upcoming weekend.

This weekend should be an interesting one.

Tonight I'm not sure if i'll be out, although will probably stop in town for a few hours to sit in the sun with a few friends after work.

It'll have to be an early one for me tho as I'm up in the morning to unload a van full of my sister's stuff as she's moving home soon.

Then its up and away to London for a night out with some old uni friends, and there has been talk of the Ritz... and although that means dressing smart with shoes and everything it'll see be a nice cheap night out with no drinking...

Sunday is the really interesting day this weekend as I have a photo shoot... for a very interesting project. Its called "Hafu" and its about being half Japanese. This should be a lot of fun, and here's hoping that it all goes well.

Thats pretty much it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment