Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stag Do Weekend

Well that was a busy weekend, after months of planning myself and the other 2 best men put on a treat of miraculous proportions... well it was pretty good.

We managed to humiliate the stag quite a bit - although not as much as we wanted to... we were actually fairly nice.

It was a successful weekend tho - lots of activities and laughs - there are also photos although none of me in a purple hat... which i managed to wear most of the saturday night!

I did spend a small fortune though and I am still tired from it almost a week later.

This weekend is my birthday, and as I don't really celebrate my birthday I'll be checking that others celebrate it for me.

My dad's over from Brazil which is nice - and the black sheep of the family is coming up from Cardiff which should be good.

Anyways - I am tired, lazy and currently poor so can't get out much this week.

This is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment