Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bish Bash Boshed


Well this weekend just passed was my birthday. And I was expecting the usual 2 pints then water - but thanks to my lovely sister instead I was given a day off. And so I managed to drink and drink and drink. Which was actually a very pleasant experience.

It did come all too naturally tho - which was surprising -almost 5 months pretty much off the booze and the 7 pints of hoegarden and leffe blonde were fantastic.

I have missed the taste of beer actually, which I wasn't sure about until I was about 3 pints in... but to have good beer was the icing on the cake.

And talking of cakes - I have again my sister to thank for getting me some of the greatest cakes the world has ever known.

Candy Cakes is the greatest cake shop in the world.

I have one on my desk - its actually the one in the picture.

Mmmmmm Cake.

Anyways, this is pretty much all for now. No more booze til birthdays in August - of which there is currently one that I know of.

1 comment: