Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Past few weeks/weekends

Well this isn't going particularly well...

Past few weeks I have done a few things.

Went to Scotland, met Michelle McManus, saw Ricky Gervais, saw the Amateur Transplants, did the Edinburgh Fringe, revisited Glasgow, saw Stirling, had lunch in what used to be the post office, found that the Fubar was still there, Enigma had changed to "Dusk", saw the remains of the Shack, discovered my first year room in halls was now part of the kitchen, visited the old chalet, saw Bev + 2 small children, saw Babs, saw Alison, didn't see many other people.

Was good.

Since then - I've got back to work, slept, ate, and had my hair cut.

not having plans is exactly what i've needed.

International weeks in football suck.

NFL season starts this weekend.

I have no internet at home.

Bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment